Friday, November 05, 2010

ENEMIES

TODAY'S PROMISE
Dont repay evil for evil. Dont retaliate with insults when people insult you.
Instead pay them pack with a blessing.
This is what God has called you to do, and he will bless you for it.
- 1 Peter 3: 9
TODAY'S THOUGHT
An enemy is anyone who tries to hurt you. This verse isnt saying that you
should just let someone hurt you, but it does promise that when you respond to your enemies with forgiveness, when you pray for them, and when you dont retaliate, God will bless you for it.
This is what sets christians apart from the rest of the world. It is better to experience the blessing of God than the human satisfaction of revenge.
TODAY'S PLAN
Who are your enemies?
What do you do to bless them?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blogs and I love your commitment to your faith. I believe in the words you wrote about Forgiveness and Enemies, but I am not even close to being religious... And I know some Christians that act far from that way. I guess what I am trying to say is that if you follow that path its good! Am not sure it sets just one group of people/beliefs above others.

Keep up the good work xxx
BTW you are looking gorgeous, something is floating your boat xx