Tuesday, November 02, 2010

APPEARANCE

TODAY'S PROMISE

When they arrived, Samuel took one look at Eliab and thought,
"Surely this is the Lord's annointed!" But the Lord said to Samuel,
"Dont judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him.
The Lord doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward
appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart".
- 1 Samuel 16: 6-7'

TODAY'S THOUGHT

The condition of the body does not reveal the condition of your heart.
But it doesn't take long for your true colours to show through your
out-ward appearance. The beauty inside always sines brighter than your
eternal looks.

TODAY'S PLAN

Is your appearance deceiving to others?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you going to the gym so much if appearance doesn't matter?

Nome said...

God has given me a body of which he expects me to look after, going to the gym is an important part of me getting & staying healthy. If my body doesn't function properly because I am overweight or unhealthy then I am unable to function as God intended. God has great plans for us all & I am excited about carrying out all he sets for me!
I need to look after, care for & appreciate my body to carry out Gods perfect plan for me!